Sunday, March 27, 2011

Warm Up

Okay, this is it. This is the BIG DAY! It's about 7:30 am right now and as of this writing, the volunteers are probably busy in their different tasks assignment. The event will start at 9AM.

I already had light breakfast and just waiting if I need another trip to the bathroom before I drive to the venue. I need to get a good parking spot so I will not get stuck in the traffic after the run. But then, probably not since I would probably be the last one to cross the finish line and that means, most of the finishers have left already before I get there. So the traffic will already be light. hahaha.

I am nervous, I am scared and I am excited. This is my very first RUN and everything depends on it - my enthusiasm, my goal, my passion.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment