Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Photo Walk/Run one foggy weekend

I woke up to a thick fog this morning. It was kinda warm considering the time of the year so I decide to go for a run because tomorrow is my next race - Running for a Reason 5K, here in my town.
Cape Road. This is where I usually start warming up.

So I got ready and set off. But before I left the house I decided to bring the camera along. I was hoping to see some awesome sceneries along the way since I was thinking of taking the road along Saco river.

 Cape Road near the 4-way stop at Saco Road.
 Mapplewood Cemetery at Cape Road.
  Different parts of Saco River.
 
 
 
 Bonney Eagle High School Athletic Field.
 
It took me roughly 3 hours to cover almost the entire 10 miles route. I walked. I ran. I stopped for some snap shots. And here are some of the "raw" photos I took from the photo walk[slash]run[slash]shoot.

Looking at all these photos, I can say that I had fun with my work-out. The question is - did I get the worked out I needed? The answer is - No! But I got all the photos I love so good luck on tomorrow's race! wink*


1 comment: