Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Letter Courier

I mailed letters today.

It's not raining today so I decided to bring my "snail mails" to the Post Office on foot, well, on running shoes actually. But I am no snail. Nope, I walked, ran and jogged all the way to the P.O. to mail my letters.

It took me 147 step/m [about 16,421 steps] from home to PO and back which is 6.12 miles [good enough for a 10k huh, wink*]. I burned 753 calories and clocked it at 1:51:51. Geez... I am a snail, indeed! It is actually my "dream" PR if I qualified [which I doubt it] for the NYC Marathon. hahaha.

Well, nothing can stop a runner to find good opportunity to train. I may be slow but it felt so good though. I am happy that my knee is not complaining too.

Next time, will try to cut the time in half ... or a quarter. Or better yet... I should stick to sending e-mail instead. wink*

Still smiling after my 6.12 m courier errand

1 comment:

  1. oh so happy for you Ruthi, well, you can go back to email but keep on running :) you look so gorgeous and sexy there, and have lost weight, looking forward to a time cut in half or quarter? wow, you have such gorgeous goals, keep it up dear friend.

    ReplyDelete