Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ice Pack Mode

This morning after work, I finally found the courage to run again. Yes, finally the sun came out and my running shoes are back in business. I took the familiar route and it went off to a good start.

I did 3.05 miles at 17.25 pace about 6,448 steps with a medium intensity for a duration of 53 minutes and 8 seconds and burned 259 calories. It was an easy run with tons of caution mindful of my injured knee.
And speaking of my injured knee... yes, it hurts again when I got back from the 3-mile run. I was kinda worried but then, I know what to do now.  I did my homework, finally.
As soon as I was done with my stretching, I grabbed the frozen veggies that I had to prepare for supper and let it thaw on my sore knee. It did feel better when we were having supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment