Friday, November 11, 2011

Training Dilemma

I'm back in the gym. I have no choice. The weather is unfriendly and it's getting dark early now. DST is getting in my nerve so I decided to renew my gym membership so I can train and continue working-out after work. And speaking of work... I work 12 hours now. So gone are the days when I can take my sweet time in the gym and spending more time chatting with the members than working-out.

Yes, my schedule is from 6am to 6pm everyday. Then I go straight to the gym and work-out for an hour then, go home. I can only hit the road on weekends and when the weather is mild and sunny. Otherwise, I will just be spending time in front of the DVD player doing Belly Dancing Exercises and/or lifting weights. Hayyy.
But then, I also get the chance to take a walk around the school grounds with some of my kids at work. And yes, last at the trail at the Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment