Sunday, March 24, 2013

2nd Year and Counting

Yes, this is my 2nd Year Running Anniversary!
 
The Great Scot Trot 5k is the very start of my running career. No, there isn't a running career. I was just dreaming. LOL.
I just can't believe that I still enjoy running. Never in my mind would I ever dream of running but here I am on my second year and not dreaming of adding more distance if I wouldn't chicken out. Hay,
So, just like the 1st Year Anniversary, it wasn't that significant in terms of my net time. I clocked in 37:36 which is a minute less than my Mary's Walk last week. What an improvement, huh. And a pace time of 12:08 placing me 147th out of 195 participants.
[I look like I am constipated here, LOL]

 Despite the "numbers" I am still proud of myself to be able to make a huge change in my lifestyle. So yes, I will continue running for as long as I can!

1 comment:

  1. you made me chuckle with the caption under the last photo...hehehe kamusta na po

    ReplyDelete