Sunday, January 1, 2012

Standing Tall in my Stillettos and Running Steady in my Sneakers

Yay for myself. This is the new page in my running career. hahaha I know, there is no such thing. This year, I have a plan. A huge one. Well not really huge because I am scared of huge thingies.

Since I enjoyed running, I plan to continue running this year. Sounds like a plan, indeed.

I don't really know how I came up with the idea of running. But whatever made me decide on it, it's working for me. Yes, it all started with a walk and then pacing up... I started enjoying the feel of the cool Maine breeze on my checks every time I run. Next thing I know I ran seven 5k races last year. Yay, indeed!

Yes, I ran 7 5k races and I am so proud of myself. It was the most fulfilling decision I made with my health. I have given up on my Yo-Yo dieting and I just decided to take charge of my health by being active. And little did I know that I will enjoy and love doing it.

So now, it a new year to train... a new calendar to schedule my race dates... and a new way of looking ahead to more races.

Yes, I have plans and I am planning ahead. So let's pick up the pace!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Ruthi, I am so with you, dieting is kind of unrealistic for me since I will get depressed if I give up eating some foods, part of my happiness in life is eating. But I believe, as long as we stay active, our weight is more steady and health fitter, so keep on running my friend.

    ReplyDelete